Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Timeless..And Need A Quick Post

Sorry for late posting..because of my camera no battery and i can't take out my picture..besides that..I don't have time to post..i was rushing my assignment..haizz..So..now..i start my blog..A quick post..from Wednesday..

25 November 2009
That day was a photography outing class..it is fun..but..had to walk very far~and it was some more hiking mountain..here got some picture to seE~but..don't think that it was nice.. = (

looks like what =.=?

I also don't know what is this..feel weird..so take it down..= )

My Friend..Climbing on the wall..is not floor..don't misunderstand it =)

Got a lot of pictures some more but..lazy wanna upload..no time..

26 November 2009
hmmm..today was thursday..2D class nothing happen..just that..he said..Complete all the 40 thumbnails + don't know how many 3D thumbnails and also 5 Don't know what design thumbnails..when i heard it..i was..oOoooOh~NIce~~ Dying soon~ haha..after 2D class..went for computer class..and this 1 also the same..suddenly say..must do 10 sketches..for A3 size design..Holy Shit...i got a lot of work not yet done yet leh..how i'm gonna finish all this works..haizz..after the class..then went back to apartment and pack our stuff..then straight go back Taiping..The highway was..FULL OF CARS...then..moving moving and moving..when i reached in front..i saw a myvi..it become kancil size..mirrors all broke..ewW~~wonder how was the driver..didn't see anything inside..

27 November 2009
Woke up in the morning..it was noisy..wonder what sound was that..it very annoying..seriously can't stand it..then went down to downstairs and take a look..oooh..my dad ask people to wash the Porch floor..because..Too dirty loo~afterthat i took my breakfast..and went up to do my homework..until 5 something..went to webzone..see dota tournament..around 9.30 went to sentral..play snooker..then 12am watched New Moon..Movie end at 2.15am..Then went to A rahman..afterthat went to webzone and play until 5am..hoho..is so nice..and damn tired = ="

Ok..Now..i have to continue my homework..If not..gonna failed..haha..so..bye bye... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment