Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday 3 weeks =D

At last..I am Back TO TAPING..mUAHAHaha..Just finished my 1st semester..so happy~holiday 3 weeks..don't know what to do for the holiday..want to work..but no place..T_T..want to go for holiday at Langkawi..but don't have ROOM!!!..what the F*** haiz..so sad...I saw a nike shoes..so nice..i want to buy..but no $$..It cost..Rm369..i sooo like iT...T_T..Just now went to watch Storm Warrior..so bored..no meaning movie..haha..waste money niaa..haizz..After watch then go back looo..=D..And..i aM just finish my MCD..fuuu~is full..just now hungry like hell..haha..lucky my brother buy for me..if not..tonight i will die..hmm..have to miss you guys for 3 weeks..can't see you all already...especially her..LOL..so miss her..have to wait until school reopen only can see her already..her voice so cute..so far..if i'm not mistaken..i talk with her in real life..got 1 time..and that time she bought me CD..for burn photography photo..haha..actually..i not really can remember her how is her voice also..isn't it cute??sweet??or..HORROR..XD~hmm..i think..i continue my Devil May Cry 4..Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment