Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas Carol >.<"

Today Early in the morning..my dad asked me to take over his factory for awhile..Awr..was very bored at there..everybody were out for work..nobody in the factory..lucky got pps and msn..haha..if not..i already died at there..if i'm not mistaken..chia yin was online..then she accompany me for the whole morning..lucky got her..hahaha..and also..watching final destination 3..was nice..haha..then around 11.30..my dad was back..then he asked me to go back had my lunch..i thought no need go back already..manatau..he said..back at 12.30..oh man..is sick..then i quickly back home take a shower..then had my lunch..before i went out..my brother back..then i pull him together go with me hahaha..is bad right??but no choice..better than i alone...XD..we were..watching pps for the whole afternoon..until 3.30..1 of the worker is back..then i asked him is it not going out anymore..he answer me YES...THEN I YES!!!..i told him that..i go back loo..hahaha..then he said ok..=) i smile and run and went to prima to meet my friend..afterthat wanted to go sentral for snooker..but already full..then went to juara..also full..last choice..is taiping..when open the door..it was..quite empty..lol..then we started to play..until around..6.30..then go back bath..had dinner and went out for A Christmas Carol..haha..the movie started around 11.10..the beginning of the story..is quite interesting..and a bit..scary lo..a bit nia..just a little bit..XD..in the end of the movie..is like..quite boring lo..but the movie end up with a happy ending...haha..and now..i have to sleep..so chiao looo~bai bai =D

No comments:

Post a Comment