Saturday, December 12, 2009

SORRY !!!~~IM SO SORRY

I know is my fault..i know i can't go and makes you all can't go..I'm sorry..i feel very very sorry to you all..i also want after go only start work..but my dad really don't let..is not i don't want also..i also hope can go with you all lo..and..i also want a nice holiday laa..who don't like go for holiday and stay at home or working one...haizz..Sorry laa jessie..don't hate me laa..i know i can't go then makes you very hate me~really sorry..besides..i can't go you all still can go one maa..you all can go enjoy one what...haiz...really feel very sorry to you all..Jessie ahh..please forgive me when you see my blog laa..don't angry me already laa..If you angry me i will feel very guilty one ahh..sorry ahh..i know what i say also useless for now..but..i really very sincere to apologize to you..i hope you can accept it..i'm really sorry T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment