Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What A Tired Day!

Started work with my dad from today..until i finish my holiday..haiz..Woke up at 7.40..then wash up..afterthat..went to had my breakfast and start my work..when i reached factory..my dad asked me to follow him go to my "Gu Kong" funeral..was quite sad..he passed away on Saturday if i'm not mistaken..haiz..cannot see him anymore..around 12pm went for lunch with my dad and mom..then went back to factory work..i followed my brother and my dad's workers go out..we went to spritzer factory..to change ceiling..haha..is quite fun..we all crapping inside the office..nobody heard..then my brother and another worker keep teasing each other..lOl..afterthat finished that..we went back to factory..then take stuff and go other house to fix the windows haha..afterthat..we on the way back to factory that time..suddenly the rain become heavy..is so cold~~and niceeee~ xD..at 6pm..after work..my brother and i..went for jogging..need to keep fit..too fat jor =X..paiseh to say that also..LOL..after jogging then went back home take a shower..and went out for dinner..with my friend..then go sentral for snooker..until 12am..back home..updating blog..then..now..have to sleep.. =D..sayornara =P

No comments:

Post a Comment