Monday, November 9, 2009

Let Or Not To Let Go???

Am i really need to let her go now??she really changed a lot from last time until now..haiz..what should i do??i already trying all the ways to forgot her..i used 5 months..to forget her..but still the same..she's still in my heart..i can't do anything to it..i think..this is my 1st time use so so so long time to forget a girl...anyone can help me in this...i seriously suffer a lot from her..some of my friends are telling me..you think only got 1 girl in this world???i know is not..i know got alot alot alot of girls..but my brain don't want to forget her..even sometimes she appeared in my dreams.. =) so happy..haha..hmm..anyway..i am trying my best..yEAh~ is really trying..about 5 months already..

TF&Jeru:thanks for Your advises..xDD..i will try my best

No comments:

Post a Comment