Monday, November 9, 2009

My Wallet Missing~

Today..woke up at 10am..then i go bath and brush my teeth..afterthat online awhile..around 11.45am..my friend came back..then we together went out lunch with other friends..after lunch..we go for moral class..what a boring class~Around 3.20pm finish the class..then went to GAMA punya back door..i think so is back door..lol..my friends and i went there to makan..haha..the fried cintan is not bad..nice^^"..after finish ate..then go back apartment and rest..after resting awhile..then i continue do my works..fuuu~a lot of works laa...is seriously tired for drawing such thing..brain almost stuck..and cannot function..Hmm..around 11pm..my stomach was hungry..and then..i went into my room to take my wallet..that time i only realize that..MY WALLET MISSING..WTF..then i keep finding..i thought..habis la kali ini..my money gone..then i went to car and find..waa..luckily stuck at door side..in the end..i din get to eat my supper..because...every shop..CLOSE ~.~"hungry~~

No comments:

Post a Comment