Saturday, November 7, 2009

Waiting A Hopeless Chance

A boring Saturday in penang..people were chilling at outside..and i was at home watching pps..dumb movie..TOM AND JERRY..hahaha~such a stupid but cute movie..xDD..and then...now i have to start my blog..=DHmm..i was still waiting the other ring's owner come back to my life..i know that it won't happen again..This hope is don't even got 0.01%...but..i was still waiting for it..hmmm..i very miss the owner..wonder how is she now..maybe..she is having a good and enjoyable life..haha..sometimes i wanted to message her..but i scare disturb her..i don't know she still want to see my message appear in her phone or not..haiz..i know got a lot of bad rumors at taiping..i know you trust the rumors..anyway..i will still waiting for you..anytime..my life will still welcome you back..but..don't think it will happen on me anymore..sometimes my friends were telling about your rumors..they are asking me to giving you up..but..i can't do it..don't know why also..can anyone tell me why i still love her..haizz..

No comments:

Post a Comment