Thursday, November 19, 2009

At Last Back To Taiping ^^

Hoho..i'm so happy that i am back to MY HOME SWEET HOME>.<"so miss my parents xD..so miss my friends too..and also miss my classmate..those crazy crazy..crap-er king lol..Today woke up around 7.40am..went out at 8.10am i think..reach college around 8.30am..then 2D class started at 9am..was so sleepy in the class..because had nightmare last night..lol..scary..at 12.30pm finished my class..before i walked out from class..Angeline told me that..your hamster cute >.<"swt..the hamster face was just like..it sitting on top of roller coaster and get shock until the eyes nearly fall out..and the mouth can't close..lol..plus..the colour like dead colour..hahaha!!i reached taiping around 7..i was so happy when i saw my house..haha..straight go in and have my dinner afterthat dinner straight lie on my bed..never move at all..just like a dead body..=D..Tomorrow want to watch A Christmas Carol..but..not sure whether they are going out or not..hmmm..Hope that they are going out XD..Going to sleep nOW..wish me have a sweet dreams..LOL..

P/S:Ah Yo..Stop giving me that stupid surprise..you are making her feel shy and panic..
P/s:wonder how is her SPM..isn't it good??easy for her??nah..she will say..none of your business..and SIAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment