Monday, October 26, 2009

A Tired Day Again~

Is darn tired for today..yesterday night accompany Sook Fang until 3something midnight..She don't let me sleep..T_T(actually i am rushing my homework..hahaha)luckily got her..if not i'm sure i will boring till die X)..
And i woke up at 9 in this morning..don't know why also..can't sleep well..den went for class at 1.30 until 3.30..and then after class hang out with and also take my dinner at 4pm..(is quite early for my dinner)..hahaha..afterthat reach home around 5..then take a bath and wash my clothes..and then straight lie on bed..die until 7.30 only wake up..feel very nice after wake up =D..
Then i continue my work until now~Awr!!seriously a lot work..The work like cannot finish only..saD!..k la stop now..lazy want to crap..have to finish all my work today..if not tomorrow work come..i will completely die straight..Y^^ peace

(SF..see i so good write you in my blog XDD)

No comments:

Post a Comment