Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Freaking Many Works

This term damn a lot of works and assignment..Feel like giving up on it..but..i cannot do it..I must fight until the end..The game is not yet finish..IS NOT GAME OVER YET!..Come on..give as more works as you can lecturer..i'm not giving up at all..i finish all the works that you give me..
Especially YOU..You think i will give up your 2D works??!..I WON'T..i tell you..i WON'T do that..because i already paid 30++k near 40k..LOL..cannot give up..if not my parents will kill me..and also chase me out from my house =(..oh yeah..tomorrow photography class is going outing..yeah yeah..taking the camera..just like a crazy photographer..see what shoot what..hahaha..is damn nice for that..like it =D..
Ok..now i'm telling you..today i message you because of want to know all my classmates in my class..and you're telling me..i don't know about you..and not close with me..you think i really want to close with you??Just fuck off..i don't even want to close with you..and you don't lan si with me..
Awr..is enough tired for today..going to sleep now ^^..have a nice dreams..

Still Love You =)..i know you don't love me hahax

No comments:

Post a Comment