Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wasted DaY

Actually..today i should start my work..but..at last.i didn't touch any of my works..oh DAMN..how should i gonna finish it =. ="Mampusku..
Anyway..today i seriously no mood for doing my work..now only i realize that..i got alot RUMOUR in taiping =D..kuat isap betui..lOl..cangkui la macam ni..T_T..hmmm..i seriously don't know how to settle it..Ya..as what my friend said..mouth is people one..so..let them talk..Ok..i will listen to you..and i also no time to care about it..let it be..I don't care what you all talking behind of me..bad Or Good..is not my problem anymore..as long as..i know i didn't do it..
Awr..is Darn sad...T_T..she is avoiding me@.@"..don't know why she so hate me also..can you tell me why..i really want to know..If you don't like me also..can we just be back friend?as long as..i can message with you..that is enough for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment