Sunday, October 18, 2009

Last Day Holiday In TaipinG = (

Now is 4.40pm..and i just finished shower..weather is damn hot T_T..4 hours later i will back to penang..then i have to start my 2nd term..SAD CASE!!..By the way..i miss taiping..eventhough is bored and nothing to play..but i still like it..have alot of sweet memories at here..
WAIT..i macam creating a LONG LONG story..wahaha...ok stop it now..I am serious Y(^.^)..Today morning..i slept till very nice..but suddenly my mom called me and ask me..FEED DOG!!and then i was like..oh~~afterthat she say don't
forget..and i said again OH~~..after she close it..i continue sleep ^^"Good BOY~!!xDD..around 11 like that..i woke up..and i straight go downstairs have my breakfast..ahemm!..i forgot brush my teeth..LOL!
Then..on my laptop..to create a playlist for my blog...and also The Live Traffic..*If I'm not mistaken*..Around 2.xxPM..my phone ring..is my brother call me and he asked me to fetch himm~..haiz...become driver again sob..=(


Hmm..is it leopard or kangaroo??Why all of my friend said it is KANGAROO..IS LEOPARD LA!!..anyway..This is FC72 T-shirt ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment