Sunday, October 18, 2009

First Day For This Blog

I have maked this blog for 2 days..damn it very hard to do lol..i think i'm stupid xDD..Today..I woke up at 12PM..was quite early LOL!!..then i went out lunch with my with my friend at one chicken rice shop..i ordered one cup of chocolate ice...after i drink until half glass..i saw..A FLY in the my drinks..Damn..lucky didn't get food poisoning =D..thank god ^^..afterthat..We went for snooker till 5..when i reached home..My wifey ask me to go out with her at night at 7.30pm..i reached there at 8..is quite late..= (..and then..we went lake garden gai gai...2 hours later..i sent her back and i went to oldtown to meet my friends..after having supper at there..we went snooker again ^^"..like addicted only..haha..and i won 3 matches (PRO)..XD..

No comments:

Post a Comment