Wednesday, October 21, 2009

At Last Wimax COME!

Hmmm..paiseh for not updating my blog..because i back to penang..just only apply my wimax ^^..at last i can online..= )..erm...yesterday nite..nth special..i just suddenly dream of her...How she hack into my dream..damn..miss her alot..i know she's not belong to me..but i still love her =D..gila ni..bodoh betul..this is what my daughter always call me T_T"..but..love her also useless..she wont love me..is impossible for that...i knew it..so..i just can diam diam..see her..XD..

This is what today i am done..early in the morning go to school..look at the 2d teacher..and..he keep giving work..of course..he just giving..and we are doing..HE SURE SONG LAA!!..Zzz..after sch..went queensbay..because of???take marathon form..going to run PENANG BRIDGE..you can or not...but i can answer you..i cannot LOL!!nothing special for today also..it just a normal day..and rainie day..some more is cold @.@"haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment