Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Another Boring Day In My Life

Woo..Yesterday nite really sleep until very sweet...never woke up at all until my 1st alarm ring..i'm still in my dream..=)..luckily 2nd alarm ring that time i hear that..if not..i'm late to school..hahaha..like pig rite??xD..
After reached school at 8.30am..i went to class sit down..the air cond is damn cold..and my photography teacher..which is MAC TAN..his teaching skill is PRO..He knows how to hypnosis..i nearly slept in his class..somemore i am sitting on the first row..and also in front of him =D..after his class..i went to lunch with my friends at new world Park(my canteen)..
After lunch..went back college for drawing class..nothing special in this class..The only special thing is..1 of my class..his name is vincent Lai..walao..when the 1st step he steps into the class..his mouth never stop before..he sing,crapping,and the most geng thing tat he did is..he makes a person that 10 years also never laugh 1 time punya person LAUGH..wonder how he did it..LOL..
After finish class..went back home..wash clothes..(ko lian bo washing machine)..bath..and SLEEP for 1 hour xDD..Then..go for dinner and start my work till now only finish it..damn sien~ T_T and tired..

No comments:

Post a Comment