Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy =) ~BUT~Sad =(

I'm happy...because now is my semester break..got two weeks..hahahaa..at last i can rest for 2 weeks..i can enjoin my LIFE~~~haha..but i have to miss my classmates for two weeks..cannot crap with them already.. but i can hang out with my hometown friends..hehehe~~just now went to station one...damn full~ a lot of people..sitting down there..cheering~~but..no leng lui =)..hahaha..if she knows i look for lengg lui~~then i will die =)she will kill me hahaha..
And Anndd annnDD~~~the thing i'm gonna sad is....i have to miss her for two weeks..cannot see her for two weeks..cannot talk to her..cannot hang out with her..cannot hear her voice..T_T..i know two weeks for some people is short..but for me??is very long~~!!..i count and see..1 day got 24 hours..so 2 weeks got 336 hours..and 1 hour got 60 minutes..so..336 hours got 20160 minutes..and 1 minutes got 60 seconds too..so 20160 minutes got 1209600 seconds you knoww???long right??i know is long..hahaha..i'm too free..so..kap siao-ing here =) anyway..chiao~ gonna sleep..hope that can see her soon...~~ dream about her =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment