Saturday, April 24, 2010

Comfortable Feeling =)

Yesterday after class..steven sent me back..after reached home..then i go bath and went to find her..together go to pasar malam..this is my first time went there..lol..is really a huge place..a lot of stall..a lot of foods,clothes and many more =)..then..jalan for awhile..and buy some foods,snacks then went back to apartment and eat together..after eat and clean the rubbish..we watched movies together..hahaha..she giving me a comfortable and nice feeling when together with her..around 11.45..i sent her back to her grandma's house..which was near my apartment =)..
Then..Today morning around 10.30..she online..and chat with her in msn..around 12.30 i think..if i'm not mistaken..she ta pao food for me =)hahaha..and she brings along homework to my house to do while i am eating my lunch..food is not bad..quite nice..but i forgot to pay her back money LOL..(if she wants it..but i don't think so XD)after i finished my lunch..i continue to fold my stars..that wanna give someone as birthday present XD..around 1 hour later i think..we continue watch our drama..while eating biscuit lOL..seriously enjoy =)..then i think i tersleep for 10 minutes..lol..too tired..afterthat..she slept on my bed while i'm bathing..after i bath..we had our dinner together just now..and after dinner i send her back again..don't dare to let her walk alone..she don't know how to cross road one LOL..
actually..this two days together with her really nice..i felt very comfortable when i was together with her..feel sweet happy..anyway..we're not couple yet..she told me that just now..quite sad for me..what to do??she's not ready yet to accept me..anyway..i stop here..kthnkbai..

No comments:

Post a Comment