Thursday, March 11, 2010

What Shall I Do??

Good Morning Y(^^)Y..i just woke up ahahaha..not yet brush my teeth too XD..then i straight on my laptop then sign in my msn..but only got a few people online..but i don't know them..so i didn't chat with them...then i open facebook..work my friends for sales pet...afterthat..i got nothing to do T_T..soooO boring~i wanna goo ouut~~anyone wanna accompany me?? =)ohya..don't know where that sampat go already...gone for the whole morning..mostly everytime i woke up also got her message one..but today..gone (?_?)..i think..she's busy with her housework gua..or helping her grandma..so..don't want disturb her..so...soo..and sooo...i'm very hungry now...i wanna eat...Mcd^^..Sushi YUmYUm..Old Town Yucks don't want old town..scare already..ANTI OLD TOWN Y^^..but..conclusion..my mom cook already..so..i have to go down eat...T_T..before that..i have to brush my smelly mouth =) bye byez XD

No comments:

Post a Comment