Thursday, March 4, 2010

FML

Ok..fine..it is making me really sick of it when i everytime see it...it is really making me feel uncomfortable for it..seriously is quite upset for me..makes me feel very unhappy..haiz..am i thinking too much for it??or is really true..but i'm just keep hiding the truth??i really can't figure out this problem..i really hope that this is not true..it just an imagination from my brain..but...if really happen..then how??what should i do for it??i have no prepare if this really happen on me..i scare i will..........forget it..i got nothing to say for it..if really happen..i can only say that...if it is belongs to me..then will forever is mine..^^"but if it is not...no matter how i wanna snatch it,grab it,steal or use whatever dirty skill to get it..it also won't belongs to me..I think..this is the second time that i feel scare to lost YOU in my life..for me..it is very important..but maybe for "IT" is just a little tiny or maybe "IT" won't care for this thing..Fine..i just wanna
STOP
THINKING
OF
IT..
DAMN IT!~

No comments:

Post a Comment