Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tired Tired Tired

Hmm..today woke up at 10am..then started to help my mom to cook..and then..after pray..i had my lunch with my parents..afterthat..start to clean my room and also my house..while cleaning..lucky got her message with me..so..wont feel tired and boring..haha..she is cute..very very cute..and funny too..hmm..wonder that she already receive my flower already or not??haha...don't think she like it also..hmmm..after cleaning my house..then i take all the cars go wash..while waiting for my cars..i was message with her also..haha..message whole day with her..she makes me very happy for today..she very sampat..LOL..around 9 like that..my house have party..but not mine..is my elder brother party..a lot people at my house..then i go enjoy with them..drink few tins of beer..then went out with friends..around 3.30 am..i reach home..but i no key to go in..then i call my elder brother..he say he at kfc..then i told him i go jalan jalan for awhile..then i start my journey from my house..keep on driving..driving..but i don't know why..i drive until air kuning..hmmm..how come??after awhile more..my brother call me..he say he at home already...then i drive back home..anyway..i wish all of my friends have a wonderful happy chinese new year and happy valentine's day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment