Sunday, February 28, 2010

Alone,Alone and aLoNe~

Today is saturday..and then i got replacement class..from..9.30 until 5 only reach home =.="so damn tired...but quite nice..because..I'm PRINTING MY OWN SHIRT..YEAHS!...so nice..LOL..then no need to scare i got the same shirt with other people XD..after reached home at 5..i finished up my 3D assignment..while talking with my friend..because he came my house to online...actually he wanna do homework..but don't know why..he stick with my laptop..lOl..after he went back at around 7 i think..then i follow him go down to buy my dinner =D..but not nice..afterthat..went to wash my shirt pants and bath while waiting that sampat donkey to online..but..she never online..then i message her..and she told me that she was at outside..then i tell her nevermind and bai bai~ T_T..sien niaa..still got a lot of homework laaa..how to finish it??damn it...

2 comments: