Wednesday, January 20, 2010

English Presentation Day

Today..is my english presentation day..for me is A DOOM DAY..it really sucks..i don't think that i can get good marks on that..just hopping that..MS.JANE...DON'T FAIL ME!!hahaha..anyway..this class is quite fun..erm..i quite like for it..just that..my english not good enough..so..a bit boring lo..XD..and..i Finished my english exercises loo...so happy...less one homework already..can shake shake body..shake shake hands..shake shake legs..ahaha...and write my blog..=P
The internet connection is still sucks..load like hell only get the posting page..darn you P1..i will go burn your company if i can do it..aWr~~tomorrow still have 2 classes..haiz..tired laa..feel like don't want to go..T_T..but..3D class is nice..haha..opposite my class ada leng lui juga..LOL..so..can see see luuu XD

No comments:

Post a Comment