Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Don't Know What Happen = ="

Ok..i was find her for so many days in msn..but..she didn't reply..i really don't know what was happening on her..at least..just now..she got replied..but..didn't talk much..she just oh,ya,oh,ya only..and now i find her again..but is her friend reply me..because..her friend is overnight at her house..then..her friend telling me that..she scolded by her father last few days ago..i think...forget already...haha..then..her friend somemore tell me..she got alot of homework..but..is it true??i'm not sure..hmm..don't care la..
Besides..i'm just back from webzone..so full for today..no pc at all..wait so long only got..T_T..and played few rounds games with my friends..afterthat went to prima outside ta pao burger for my mother..
Hmm..seriously..i still don't understand..why I AM STILL MISSING THAT GIRL..we already broke up for nearly 7 months..How come...still like that..WHY la!!...enough already la...i really cannot stand for this type of feeling..if continue like this i can die..really die.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment