Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Life~

Started my new life again..woke up at 11am..den eat breakfast..sweep floor...i am alone..no friend with me..hahax..and then..i started to online..chatting with friends..then..i played few rounds mini game with my friends..afterthat i on pps and watch movie..IS BORING to bEing alone at home..No Gf,No FRIENDS,family not with me..
ohya..forget say..i broke up today..sorry for hurting you so much..i really cannot bluff myself..i really still love that Grappie..which is putoh..i know she's not loving me anymore..won't want me also..anything..i still love her..same as last time..the feeling never change before..but i think she no feeling until don't know go where already LOL!..i know i am stupid..for loving a person that she don't even wanna talk to me..but..this is what i love...you all cannot scold me stupid T_T..i super duper seriously damn very love her..!!
ok..i stop here..continue hang with kent and my daughter..WISH ME GOOD LUCK ~

No comments:

Post a Comment