Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Dream And A Day

Ok..This was a dream that i got it yesterday night..This dream is seriously lame..Got 3 people in this dream..that was me,xXx,and XxX =D..She was telling me..she's going to australia after spm..she said her parents wanted her to go..because..there is better..she telling me that while she was crying..and i was keep telling her don't cry..afterthat she ask me..i got anything to give her as present to keep??SERIOUSLY..i don't know why..i GAVE HER A 5 CENTS..and i remember that..i tell her..KEEP it...until the day you come back..remember to find me..then the other girl was asking..why you don't want to accept him??and i also follow to ask her that..can you accept me back??i really love you..and..you know what she told me?she SAID..after i back from australia..(what a nice answer)..hahaha..Lame dream..

Today class is quite boring..and i now realize that..my class got 1 girl very cute haha..her name is Q C P..can call her jasmine also..but her face..like..very fierce..haha..scary..and just now she was asking me..why don't want to talk to her in class..then i told her that..her face is fierce..and she looks very quiet..so don't dare to talk to her..haha =)hope that she won't see this post = ="if not..kantoi la aku..and the afternoon class..half of the class get scolded my MR COLIN..lol..because of TOMYAM~haha..
ohya..i'm in taiping now..haha..back for few days..going back on monday morning i think =D

No comments:

Post a Comment